Day 1 22.05.2011
Arrival in St. Petersburg. Transfer to hotel.
Evening: Ballet show at the theatre.
Day 2 23.05.2011
City tour with visits to the Church On Spilled Blood, St. Peter and Paul’s Fortress .
Day 3 24.05.2011
Tour of the Hermitage museum and a bout trip along the rivers and canals.
Day 4 25.05.2011
Tour of Tsarskoye Selo / Pushkin (the former tsars’ summer residence), visiting of the Catherine Palace with the famed Amber Room.
Day 5 26.05.2011
Tour of Peterhoff, the tsars’ summer residence, including visiting of the small palace and the famed grounds with fountains.
Day 6 27.08.2011
Transfer to the railway station, move to Moscow with high-speed-trains (4h)
Transfer to the hotel in Moscow
Day 7 28.05.2011
City tour, tour of the Kremlin and visit to the Christ the Savior Cathedral
Day 8 29.05.2011
Visit to the Red Square, visit to the Tretiakov Art Gallery.
Day 9 30.05.2011
Trip to Kolomna (100 km from Moscow).
Day 10 31.05.2011
Departure day. Transfer to the airport.
Excursion days may vary depending on museum hours and weather.
- El Al flights to St. Petersburg and return from Moscow.
- 5 nights in accessible high class hotel in St, Petersburg.
- 4 nights in accessible high class hotel in Moscow.
- Transportation in modern adapted bus with lift.
- Accessible high speed train.
- Breakfast & dinner daily (Half board).
- Local guide.
- All entrance fees including cruise and theatre.